Virginia Registered Agent
Virginia Registered Agent Service For $49
We are a real registered agent service in Virginia. We charge a flat $49 for 1 year of registered agent service. Once you’re signed up, you’ll be logged into your online account and have all the necessary forms pre-populated with our Virginia registered agent information on them and ready to file anytime. In less than 10 minutes, you’ll have what you need, and understand what to do with it.
Below are some answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- What is a Registered Agent in Virginia?
- Requirements of a Virginia Registered Agent
- Included in Virginia Registered Agent Service
- Order Your Virginia Registered Agent Service
- Our Virginia Business Address
- Our Virginia Business Formation Services
What is a Registered Agent in Virginia?
All business entities in the Commonwealth of Virginia are required to have a registered agent, sometimes referred to as a resident agent, in Virginia to receive service of process on their behalf. Official notices and documents from the State of Virginia, such as the annual report, will also be sent to the Virginia registered agent.
Requirements of a Virginia Registered Agent
The requirements of the VA registered agent are:
- Maintain normal business hours at a business office (or registered office).
- Be available during those business hours to receive service of process.
- Have a physical address in Virginia (a PO Box is not acceptable).
Included in Virginia Registered Agent Service
- A real Virginia resident agent. Our legal address is on every page of this website.
- Use of our Virginia business address to protect your privacy.
- A secure online account you can log into at any time to view, download and/or store your important Virginia documents or track your annual report due dates.
- Documents scanned and uploaded immediately into your online account.
- Email notifications to alert you when we scan and upload new documents to your account.
- Reminders to file your required Virginia annual reports.
- Instantly available forms and instructions for corporate filings with the State of Virginia, pre-populated with our VA registered agent service information.
- Resources to help run your business, such as information on taxes, filing annual reports, and how to make filings with the State Corporation Commission.
- You can add our filing service in your online account if you need to do a Virginia corporate filing but decide to not do it yourself.
Order Your Virginia Registered Agent Service
To order our registered agent service, use our Virginia registered agent order form. You’ll be immediately logged into your secure online account and have all the necessary forms pre-populated with our Virginia registered agent information on them so you can make your filings with the Virginia State Corporations Commission immediately. In less than 10 minutes, you’ll have what you need, and understand what to do with it.
If you are looking to change your registered agent to us, there is no charge, and you can do it online instantly.
Our Virginia Business Address
A Virginia business address is a physical address in Virginia that you can use on your business formation documents anywhere an address is required, instead of using your personal address. Unlike our competitors, we offer this huge privacy perk that lets your personal addresses remain completely private and out of the public eye, letting you avoid a serious junk mail problem and scammers.
Yes! We also offer quick LLC and corporation formation services for a great price. Here’s a brief outline of our business formation costs:
- $49 – 1 year of registered agent service
- $100 – Our business formation filing fee
- $103 – State of Virginia filing fees
Hire Virginia Registered Agents Today
We are a real registered agent in Virginia. We aren’t a big company, but we have the experience and resources to get the job done for you, fast, reliably, and without hidden fees and red tape. Our friendly paralegals are available by phone to answer questions about our VA registered agent service.