VA Registered Agent in Virginia Beach, Virginia!
Virginia registered agent service for $49 a year.
What is a registered agent in Virginia?
All business entities in the Commonwealth of Virginia are required to have a registered agent in Virginia to receive service of process on their behalf. Official notices and documents from the State of Virginia, such as the annual report will also be sent to the Virginia resident agent. A registered agent in Virginia is also sometimes referred to as a Virginia resident agent or a Virginia resident agent. The requirements of the VA registered agent are:
- Maintain normal business hours at a business office (registered office).
- Be available during those business hours to receive service of process.
- Have a legal address in Virginia (a Post Office Box is not acceptable).
- A business entity cannot serve as its own VA registered agent.
There is no charge to change your VA registered agent and you can do it online instantly.
What you get with our Virginia registered agent service:
- A real Virginia resident agent. Our legal address is on every page of this website.
- A secure online account you can log into at any time to view, download and/or store your important Virginia documents or track your annual report due dates.
- Reminders to file your Virginia annual reports. Don’t risk having your company dissolved!
- No automatic charges to your credit card. We send you an email and invoice asking you to renew our Virginia registered agent service.
- Documents are scanned and uploaded immediately into your online account.
- Instantly available forms and instructions for corporate filings with the State of Virginia, prepopulated with our VA registered agent service information.
- You can add our filing service in your online account if you need to do a Virginia corporate filing but decide to not do it yourself.
How do I order your Virginia registered agent service?
Use our fast Virginia registered agent order form. You’ll be immediately logged into your secure online account and have all the necessary forms pre-populated with our Virginia resident agent information on them so you can make your filings with the Virginia State Corporations Commission immediately. In less than 10 minutes, you’ll have what you need, AND understand what to do with it.
We are a real registered agent in Virginia. We aren’t a big company, but we have the resources to get the job done for you, fast, reliably, and without hidden fees and red tape. Our friendly paralegals are available by phone to answer questions about our VA registered agent service.